The "John Petrucci - Scenes From A Memory" profile pack tries to recreate all sounds from the iconic Dream Theater album "METROPOLIS Pt.2 : SCENES FROM A MEMORY".
All profiles are created with a Mesa Boogie Mark V Amp (in mind*).
This pack includes profiles for all guitar parts of the album including carefully recreated Kemper Acoustic sim profiles for the acoustic parts.
On the album John Petrucci makes heavy use of stereo effects for widening and doubling the guitar sound. Make sure to use the right profiles when trying it out. Stereo profiles will sound bad when played on a Mono speaker!
The pack contains both stereo and mono versions of each profile!
All profiles are also managed inside performances for each song, some with adjusted effects settings:
SCENE ONE: REGRESSION - 1 profile
SCENE TWO: I: OVERTURE 1928 - 2 profiles
SCENE TWO II. STRANGE DÉJÀ VU - 2 profiles
SCENE THREE: II. FATAL TRAGEDY - 3 profiles
SCENE FOUR: BEYOND THIS LIFE - 5 profiles
SCENE FIVE: THROUGH HER EYES - 3 profiles
SCENE SIX: HOME - 5 profiles
SCENE SEVEN: I. THE DANCE OF ETERNITY - 1 profiles
SCENE SEVEN: II. ONE LAST TIME - 4 profiles
SCENE EIGHT: THE SPIRIT CARRIES ON - 4 profiles
SCENE NINE: FINALLY FREE - 5 profiles
A included digital booklet will guide you through the sounds with timestamps when the profile appears in the songs.
* All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with PWC Profiles. These product names, descriptions, and images are provided for the sole purpose of identifying the specific products that were used as reference for creating these profiles.
27 unique Profiles in two versions (stereo/mono), Performances for each song
Kemper Profiles Mark V25
Acoustic Simulation Profile1
Acoustic EQ for EBMM JP6 Piezo1
Digital Booklet for all Songs1
- 27 unique Profiles in two versions (stereo/mono), Performances for each song
- Kemper Profiles Mark V25
- Acoustic Simulation Profile1
- Acoustic EQ for EBMM JP6 Piezo1
- Digital Booklet for all Songs1