Mega Mark 35 - Kemper Profile Pack
The Mega Mark 35 Kemper Profile Pack tries to recreate the sound of the EL84 loaded Mesa Boogie* Mark Five 35 Combo. The power tubes give the Mark 35 a faster response compared to the bigger brother, the Mark V. All Profiles are direct profiles with carefully created IRs of the original Combo Speaker, a V30 loaded Mega 2x12 and 4x12 cabinet. These cabs easily changed in the Rig Manager for even more sounds.
Kemper Pack Content
- 81 DIRECT profiles (Captured using a TwoNotes Torpedo @ full volume :) )
- 93 MERGED profiles with the exact same settings as the direct ones except for some additional cab variations
- All factory settings from the owner's manual included
- Includes 41 artist settings found in various YouTube videos and fan forums.
Artists include: John Petrucci, Andy Timmons, Metallica and more...
- 35 Cab presets (*.kpreset) of the original Celestion* Black-Shadow MC 90.
There are 3 mic positions for each microphone (SM57, E935, C414, U87, 121, 160, DragonFly, CabClone)
13 differently sounding mixes vis various microphones are included as well.
- 16 ready to use 4x12 presets (*.kpreset) with mixed microphones. Taken from a Mega 4x12 Rekto with Celestion* V30s
- 5 individual sounding cab presets including a 2x12, 1x12 and 4x12 cabs found in various MB YouTube videos.
A detailed document with all settings for most profiles.
* All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with PWC Profiles. These product names, descriptions, and images are provided for the sole purpose of identifying the specific products that were used as reference for creating these profiles.